Reflexology Practitioner Training
42-hour Certificate Course
Limited availability for June 18th evening class.
Call to register!
Class forming for August 13, 2019
Offering Morning and Evening Classes twice a year
Class dates will be confirmed once enrollment requirements are met.
Please register to receive notice of confirmed dates.
The premise that all parts of the human body are connected to the feet via energy zones or pathways dates back many thousands of years. Using a series of compression movements on specific areas of the feet, the body’s innate energy is supported, stimulated, or calmed, with the intention of restoring balance or homeostasis.
The body has a unique ability to heal and restore itself. Reflexology encourages balance, homeostasis, via a holistic approach taking into consideration the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of each person.
The BodySystems Method™ is a unique and well-established approach to providing reflexology with the intention of maximizing the client's experience and treatment benefits. With our clients in mind, this method also enables you, the practitioner, to be aware at all times the anatomy and physiology you are working, how that system supports and interacts with the other areas of the body and how best to support your client. We focuses no only on the physical concerns, but also the mind-body-emotional components at hand.
As such, we are better able to assist the healing process, collaborate and communicate with other healing practitioners, by following this systematic and logical approach, while working from a heart-centered place.
In becoming proficient and knowledgable, having developed a solid foundation you can then begin to customize and focus your sessions, growing confident in your skill and trusting your intuition.
- Understand the history and therapeutic principles of Reflexology
- Learn the basic Anatomy and Physiology of the human body
- Become proficient in the hands-on application of foot Reflexology
- Introduce the body-mind-spirit connection and its importance in Reflexology
- Understand the standards and ethics in the development of your ideal practice
This 42-hour course meets weekly for 14 weeks.
Morning class: Tuesdays 10am - 1pm
Evening class: Tuesdays 7pm - 10pm
Let us know if a more intensive, shorter training is preferred.
* Massage therapists may request a CE transcript to receive 42 CE hours via NCBTMB #451383-10. Please check your local/state regulations about accepted CEUs.
* Heal Center's Reflexology programs are not state accredited vocational training or intended for career purposes. They are designed for avocational interest or personal enrichment only.
This course is designed to present 'digestible' lessons and discussion while providing ample time for supervised hands-on practice and observation.
The weekly 3-hour classes each cover a specific body system, associated topics and time for questions and discussion. This structure provides you opportunity to practice and absorb the information between class meetings, without the stress of information overload. We find this to be an ideal learning strategy and best for work-life-class balance.
As a guide and mentor in your journey into Reflexology we take pride in your success.
Submit 10 documented sessions to be completed outside of class.
Students are encouraged to receive one professional reflexology session before or during the first half of the course with an instructor at the Heal Center. (student rate $45)
No more than 3 classes will be excused. Student is required to make-up lessons missed. Make-up lessons may be arranged with an instructor (at an additional hourly cost to student, $40/hr). Missing more than 9 hours of class may result in having to attend a later class, delayed testing and graduation, or even forfeiture of class.
Study and practice outside of class is necessary and expected (your family and friends will be very grateful). Gaining proficiency in any art and skill comes with consistent practice. Plan on reserving 3-5 hours per week, at minimum, for study and hands-on practice.
Upon successful completion and all requirements you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Options & Instructions
- Click Register
- Select morning or evening class
- Select a payment option
- Submit deposit or payment in-full
- Register without payment. This will notify us of your interest and we will contact you soon.
Registering without payment does not guarantee your place in class. You are simply letting us know of your interest and we will follow up with you.
We feel it is important to have a chance to talk with you, to learn about your interest in Reflexology and your desired outcome, generally about the course, class dates and answer any questions you may have.
We invite you to schedule a time to visit us, see our teaching space, and get a feel of the classroom environment.
Please contact us anytime: 404.303.0007
Begin your journey in Reflexology!
When to register
Anytime. Classes are typically held three (3) times a year.
3 evening classes | 3 morning classes.
Morning classes now forming for August 13, 2019
42-hour Foot Reflexology certificate training
Total cost $710
• $100 registration deposit. See remaining balance payment options below.
* registration deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable.
• Course manual and workbook
• All in-class supplies
• Instructional DVD for home study and practice $35
Pay in Full Options
- Select Pay in Full option at check out
- Register by deposit
• $610 due after $100 registration deposit.
• You will receive a $25 savings with either option.
• Balance payment must be made on first day of class to receive $25 savings
• 4 payments of $152.50 per month, after deposit payment.
• First payment due at first class.
• Remaining payments scheduled for following 3 months.
• Payment plan requires a credit or debit card on file.
Refunds | Policies
Time Period & Refund Amount
1 Week prior to first class - Amount paid to date less $100 deposit
Up to 2 weeks after start of class - Amount paid to date less 30% and $125 (deposit + Manual)
Beyond 2 weeks after start of class - No refund can be provided. Scheduled payments continue as agreed.
Late Payment Fees
30 days: 3%
60 days: 5%
90 days: 10%
Late fees are due with balance owed and also apply to late payments due to declined/ failed charges, insufficient funds and expired credit/debit cards. Please update card on file promptly, you will receive immediate notification of failed payments.