Reflexology Foundation Training
42-hour Certificate Course
The premise that all parts of the human body are connected to the feet via energy zones or pathways dates back many thousands of years. Using a series of compression movements on specific areas of the feet, the body’s innate energy is supported, stimulated, or calmed, with the intention of restoring balance or homeostasis.
The body has a unique ability to heal and restore itself. Reflexology encourages balance, homeostasis, via a holistic approach taking into consideration the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of each person.
The BodySystems Method™ is a unique and well-established approach to providing reflexology with the intention of maximizing the client's experience and treatment benefits. With our clients in mind, this method also enables you, the practitioner, to be aware at all times the anatomy and physiology you are working, how that system supports and interacts with the other areas of the body and how best to support your client. We focuses no only on the physical concerns, but also the mind-body-emotional components at hand.
As such, we are better able to assist clients through their individual healing process through consecutive sessions, to better collaborate and communicate with other heal practitioners, by following this systematic and logical approach.
In becoming proficient and knowledgable, having developed a solid foundation level we can then begin to customize and focus the treatment plan to better address our client's concerns.
- Understand the history and therapeutic principles of Reflexology
- Learn the basic Anatomy and Physiology of the human body
- Become proficient in the hands-on application of foot Reflexology
- Introduce the body-mind-spirit connection and its importance in Reflexology
- Study the ethics and development of professional practice
This 42-hour course meets weekly for 14 weeks.
Morning class: Tuesdays 10am - 1pm
Evening class: Tuesdays 7pm - 10pm
Let us know if a more intensive, shorter training is preferred.
* Massage therapists may request a CE transcript to receive 42 CE hours via NCBTMB #451383-10. Please check your local/state regulations about accepted CEUs. GA does not accept CE credits for reflexology.
This course is designed to present 'digestible' lessons and discussion while providing ample time for supervised hands-on practice and observation.
The weekly 3-hour classes each cover a specific body system, associated topics and time for questions and discussion. This structure provides you opportunity to practice and absorb the information between class meetings, without the stress of information overload. We find this to be an ideal learning strategy and best for work-life-class balance.
As a guide and mentor in your journey into Reflexology we take pride in your success.
Submit 10 documented sessions to be completed outside of class.
Students are encouraged to receive one professional reflexology session before or during the first half of the course with an instructor at the Heal Center. (student rate $45)
No more than 3 classes will be excused. Student is required to make-up lessons missed. Make-up lessons may be arranged with an instructor (at an additional hourly cost to student, $40/hr). Missing more than 9 hours of class may result in having to attend a later class, delayed testing and graduation, or even forfeiture of class.
Study and practice outside of class is necessary and expected (your family and friends will be very grateful). Gaining proficiency in any art and skill comes with consistent practice. Plan on reserving 3-5 hours per week, at minimum, for study and hands-on practice.
Upon successful completion of the course and all requirements you will receive your Certificate of Achievement from the Heal Center.
Options & Instructions
- Click 'Register'
- Select a payment option
- Submit deposit or payment in-full
- Register without payment, This will notify us of your interest and we will contact you soon.
Registering without payment does not guarantee your place in class.
You are simply letting us know of your interest. We will follow up with you.
We feel it is important to have a chance to talk with you, to learn about your interest in Reflexology and your desired outcome. We can also chat about the course, class dates and answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us 404.303.0007 or register without payment letting us know of your desire to study reflexology.
You are always welcome to schedule a time to visit us, see our teaching space, and get a feel of the classroom environment.
This begins your journey in Reflexology!
When to register
Anytime. Classes are typically held three (3) times a year.
3 evening classes | 3 morning classes.
Classes now forming for March 5th, 2019
42-hour Foot Reflexology certificate training
Total cost $710
• $100 registration deposit. See remaining balance payment options below.
* registration deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable.
• Course manual and workbook
• All in-class supplies
• Instructional DVD for home study and practice $35
Pay in Full Options
- Select Pay in Full option at check out
- Register by deposit
• $610 due after $100 registration deposit.
• You will receive a $25 savings with either option.
• Balance payment must be made on first day of class to receive $25 savings
• 4 payments of $152.50 per month, after deposit payment.
• First payment due at first class.
• Remaining payments scheduled for following 3 months.
• Payment plan requires a credit or debit card on file.
Refunds | Policies
Time Period & Refund Amount
1 Week prior to first class - Amount paid to date less $100 deposit
Up to 2 weeks after start of class - Amount paid to date less 30% and $125 (deposit + Manual)
Beyond 2 weeks after start of class - No refund can be provided. Scheduled payments continue as agreed.
Late Payment Fees
30 days: 3%
60 days: 5%
90 days: 10%
Late fees are due with balance owed and also apply to late payments due to declined/ failed charges, insufficient funds and expired credit/debit cards. Please update card on file promptly, you will receive immediate notification of failed payments.