Roz Zollinger | Rudy Scarfalloto DC | Rayann Larsen
60 hour in-class program
- Have you completed, or currently enrolled in, the Reflexology Foundations Course?
- Have you discovered your passion for the practice of Reflexology?
- Are you seeking a deeper understanding of the human body, health and wellness, and advanced reflexology theory and applications?
- Are you aware of the advantage of becoming a Nationally Certified Reflexologist and the likely requirements for licensing in the near future?
Designed for Reflexologists passionate for further knowledge and training, for a deeper understanding of health and wellness, and the human body, as it pertains to the practice of Reflexology.
This course provides you with a comprehensive and deep study of the body systems, associated pathologies and thorough knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the lower leg and foot. By the completion of the 3rd module, you will have gained the knowledge and confidence to communicate with other healthcare providers using standard anatomical terminology.
The fourth module dives into the business of successful Reflexology practices and documentation skills. Rayann Larsen, President of (GRO) Georgia Reflexology Organization, will lead you through a fun, dynamic, and up-to-date business learning experience. From business structures, practice setup, to effective marketing, networking and developing a referral base, Rayann is a unique asset having both corporate business experience and successful Reflexology practices in medical and wellness settings.
For the 5th and final weekend, Roz Zollinger leads you through her BodySystems method of Hand Reflexology and integrating feet and hands sessions. After 4 weekends of intensive learning and growth, this experience with Roz is scheduled as the final module for good reason.
Upon completion, on the afternoon of May 17th, 2020 you will be celebrated and awarded certificates of Advanced Reflexology!
Congratulations, this is moment when your journey to becoming a Nationally Certified Reflexologist enters the final steps.
This course is in compliance with the standards of the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB). The ARCB national educational standard for Reflexology requires 110 class hours covering specific subjects and must include 30 documented sessions.
Once the required numbers of class hours have been completed, students may register with the ARCB to request the study guide and schedule a testing date.
The prerequisite for this course is the successful completion of our 48 hour Reflexology Foundation Course and the 10 clinical documented sessions completed during the course. Together with 60 class hours provided by the Advanced Reflexology Course, you will have completed 110+ class hours, therefore meeting the ARCB requirement.
* Please contact us if you have completed reflexology training by another provider and would like to consider attending this Advanced Course.
MODULE 1 | Sat-Sun, January 11-12, 2020
- Overview of Anatomy: Anatomical terminology
- Overview of Physiology
- Levels of Organization
- The Integumentary System (skin)
- Skeletal System; bones & joints, with special emphasis on the bones of the leg and foot
- Review for test given at beginning of Module 3
MODULE 2 | Sat-Sun, February 8-9, 2020
- Testing on material from Module I
- The Muscular System with special emphasis of the muscles in the leg and foot
- The Nervous System, as it relates to the leg and foot. Reflexes.
- Overview of the Circulatory and Vascular System around the body and as it relates to leg and foot.
- Review study guide
MODULE 3 | Sat – Sun, March 14-15, 2020
- Testing on material from Module II
- Digestive System overview with some nutrition for the therapist
- Respiratory System, Overview and review of the Urinary, Endocrine systems
- More in-depth pathologies which include: Muscular Skeletal & Neurological conditions;
- Visceral conditions which include: Circulatory disorders, Digestive pathologies, Respiratory, Urinary, Endocrine and Skin pathologies.
- Review study guide
MODULE 4 | Sat – Sun, April 18-19, 2020
- Testing on material from Module III
- Reflexology theory, focusing on helper areas and specific health issues
- Advanced techniques and protocols
- Ethics and boundaries
- Documentation and the use of anatomical terminology
MODULE 5 | Sat-Sun, May 16-17, 2020
Hand Reflexology: The practice and protocol based on the BodySystems Method of Hand Reflexology
- Study of the basic structure and physiology of the hand and wrist.
- Common problems of the hand and wrist, eg. Carpal Tunnel and more.
- Proficiency in the BodySystems Method of Hand Reflexology
- Self help techniques
- Systematic protocol of Hand Reflexology, and how to combine the routine with foot reflexology
- Closing ceremony and completion!
- Pay in Full by December 10, 2019: $1195 (Save $55)
- Pay in Full after December 10, 2019: $1250
- Register with deposit ($250) and agree to the following installment plan:
$250 deposit and 3 scheduled payments of $350. ($50 added for installments option)
- First Installment: 1 month after registration.
- Second Installment: 2 months after registration.
- Third Installment: 3 months after registration.
*If you have previously completed the Hand Reflexology Class you may request a $200 credit. You may attend and review the Hand Reflexology Class again, if you wish, for $125.
When registering by deposit payment you are agreeing to have the scheduled installments automatically charged to your credit/debit card used at registration, securely saved on our processors system, on dates as described.
You may update your credit/debit card at anytime.
If you need to discuss an alternate payment schedule please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All payments are subject to our payment and refund policy. In the event the course is canceled, all payments will be refunded in full.
Registration deposit is non-refundable on or after December 10, 2019. Refunds are subject to general refund policies. Please contact us for clarification, if needed.
2020 Classs Dates
Time: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Module 1: January 11-12
Module 2: February 8-9
Module 3: March 14-15
Module 4: April 18-19
Module 5: May 16-17
Rudy Scarfalloto DC
The Heal Center's classes and programs are not state accredited vocational training or intended for career purposes. They are designed for avocational interests or personal enrichment, only.