Roz Zollinger | Rudy Scarfalloto DC | Rayann Larsen | Laura Thompson
60 hour in-class program
You will complete the course in time to prepare for the local ARCB exams.
If you answer Yes to the following questions, this program is designed for you!
✔️ Have you discovered your passion for Reflexology and helping others?
✔️ Are you seeking a deeper understanding of the human body, health and wellness?
✔️ Are you aware of the advantages of becoming a Nationally Certified Reflexologist and the likely requirement for licensing in the near future?
✔️ Have you completed (or currently enrolled in) the Reflexology Foundations Course?
This advanced program takes you deeper and into a more broad study of the body systems and their associated pathologies. You will develop a thorough working knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the lower leg and foot and the confidence to communicate and document using anatomical terminology.
Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto (DC) will led the three A&P modules. Dr. Rudy is a holistic chiropractor and anatomy and physiology instructor since the 1980s, as well as a nutritionist and author. Dr. Rudy teaches with clarity and skill, applying auditory, visual and hands-on learning methods to ensure all students learn with confidence.
The fourth module brings you advanced techniques, protocols, and helper areas and dives into the business of successful Reflexology practices, ethics, boundaries, and documentation skills. Led by Roz Zollinger and Rayann Larsen, former president of (GRO) Georgia Reflexology Organization and Heal Center graduate, will lead you through a fun, dynamic, and up-to-date business learning experience. From business structures, practice setup, to effective marketing, networking and developing a referral base, Rayann is a unique asset having both corporate, non-profit, and entrepreneurial business experience, as well as, a currently successful Reflexology practice in medical and wellness settings.
For the final module, Roz Zollinger guides you through her BodySystems Method™ of Hand Reflexology and how to integrate feet and hand sessions.
Upon completion, we will celebrate and award you certificates of Achievement and successful completion in Advanced Reflexology!
We will guide you through the final steps in becoming a Nationally Certified Reflexologist through ARCB (American Reflexology Certification Board).
This course complies with the standards of the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB). The ARCB national educational standard for Reflexology requires 110 class hours covering specific subjects and must include 30 documented sessions.
Once the required numbers of class hours have been completed, students may register with the ARCB to request the study guide and schedule a testing date.
The prerequisite for this course is the successful completion of our 48-hour Reflexology Foundation Course and the 10 clinical documented sessions completed during the course. Together with 60 class hours provided by the Advanced Reflexology Course, you will have completed 110+ class hours, therefore meeting the ARCB requirement.
* Please contact us if you have completed reflexology training by another provider and would like to consider attending this Advanced Course.
MODULE 1 | Sat-Sun, TBA
- Overview of Anatomy: Anatomical terminology
- Overview of Physiology
- Levels of Organization
- The Integumentary System (skin)
- Skeletal System; bones & joints, with special emphasis on the bones of the leg and foot
- Review study guide
MODULE 2 | Sat-Sun, TBA
- Testing on material from Module 1
- The Muscular System with special emphasis of the muscles in the leg and foot
- The Nervous System, as it relates to the leg and foot. Reflexes.
- Overview of the Circulatory and Vascular System around the body and as it relates to leg and foot.
- Review study guide
MODULE 3 | Sat-Sun, TBA
- Testing on material from Module 2
- Digestive System overview with some nutrition for the therapist
- Respiratory System, Overview and review of the Urinary, Endocrine systems
- More in-depth pathologies which include: Muscular Skeletal & Neurological conditions;
- Visceral conditions which include: Circulatory disorders, Digestive pathologies, Respiratory, Urinary, Endocrine and Skin pathologies.
- Review study guide
MODULE 4 | Sat – Sun, TBA
- Testing on material from Module 3
- Reflexology theory, focusing on helper areas and specific health conditions
- Advanced techniques and protocols
- Documentation and the use of anatomical terminology
- Ethics and boundaries, Self-protection, and energetic perspectives
- Client communication
- Closing ceremony and celebration!
MODULE 5 | Sat – Sun, TBA
Hand Reflexology: The practice and protocol based on the BodySystems Method of Hand Reflexology
- Study of the basic structure and physiology of the hand and wrist.
- Common conditions of the hand and wrist, eg. Carpal Tunnel and more.
- Proficiency in the BodySystems Method of Hand Reflexology
- Self help techniques
You will learn and practice this systematic protocol of Hand Reflexology, and how to combine the routine with foot reflexology
Registration + Payment Options
1. Payment in Full: Early registration: $1195 (Save $55), Regularly $1250.
2. By deposit: $100 deposit at registration with the following installment plan:
- $100 deposit and 5 monthly payments of $240 paid at each class. (Total cost of installments option: $1300) *
Upcoming Class Dates
10:00AM – 5:00PM
Q: Have you previously attended the Hand Reflexology Class?
A: We suggest you use this opportunity to refresh and refine your Hand Reflexology skills. Alternatively, you may request a $175 credit.
* When registering by deposit payment you are agreeing to have the scheduled installments automatically charged to your credit/debit card used at registration, securely saved on our processor’s system, on dates as described or thereafter.
You may update your credit/debit card at any time.
If you need to discuss an alternate payment schedule please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All payments are subject to our payment and refund policy. In the event the course is canceled, all payments will be refunded in full.
Registration deposit is non-refundable on or after May 10, 2021. Refunds are subject to general refund policies. Please contact us for clarification, if needed.
Roz Zollinger has an international reputation for her therapeutic work and instruction in Reflexology and Aromatherapy, and has 28 years’ experience in the practice and teaching of these modalities.
Roz qualified in Reflexology in 1983 through the South African Institute of Reflexology in Johannesburg, and in 1984 trained in Aromatherapy with the Institute of Clinical Aromatherapy in London. She subsequently pursued advanced Aromatherapy studies with the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy in California, and has taken the International Training Program in Essential Oils at Purdue University in Indiana, USA.
In 1992 Roz founded the Heal Center, Atlanta, which has since gained a national reputation for its class and course offerings.
Roz teaches various courses and workshops at the Heal Center and lectures at regional and national conferences. She has developed the BodySystems Method of Reflexology and Aromatherapy, which stresses the interaction of all bodily systems and addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of the individual.
Roz is co-founder of the Georgia Reflexology Organization and is a regional director for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).
Rudy Scarfalloto DC
Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto brings over thirty-seven years of experience to his work as a health professional and teacher, including thirty one years as a chiropractor. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree at Life College in 1984, and has been in private practice since specializing in gentle chiropractic for the relief of chronic pain, stiffness, headaches and rehabilitation from auto accidents, athletic and work related injuries. He also helps individuals experiencing such internal conditions as asthma, allergies, indigestion, blood sugar issues, menstrual difficulties and high blood pressure.
Rudy teaches with wonderful clarity and skill, always taking time to ensure each student understands the information and hands-on techniques.
Dr. Rudy’s has published six books: The Dance of Opposites, Cultivating Inner Harmony, The Edge of Time, Nutrition for Massage Therapists, and What Should I Eat I – II?
Learn more about Rudy at www.drrudy.net
Rayann is a nationally board-certified reflexologist with the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB) and has been practicing since 2017. While she may be relatively new to the world of reflexology and holistic healing, she has jumped in fully and loves the practice and her fellow Reflexologists. Rayann runs a full-time practice in Roswell and loves seeing clients in all stages of life. She is also past President of the Georgia Reflexology Organization. Prior to becoming a reflexologist, Rayann spent 25 years in the corporate world, as an executive specializing in operations, as well as, owner of two other businesses. Rayann believes that anyone can start and run a successful reflexology practice as long as they believe in and commit to themselves. She is so excited to teach you tips and tricks from almost 30 years in business.
You can learn more about Rayann at www.rayannlarsenreflexology.com
The Heal Center’s classes and programs are not state-accredited vocational training or intended for career purposes. They are designed for avocational interests or personal enrichment, only.