Roz Zollinger | Rudy Scarfalloto DC | Rayann Larsen
60 hour in-class program
- Have you completed, or currently enrolled in, the Reflexology Foundations Course?
- Have you discovered your passion for the practice of Reflexology?
- Are you seeking a deeper understanding of the human body, health and wellness, and advanced reflexology theory and applications?
- Are you aware of the advantage of becoming a Nationally Certified Reflexologist and the likely requirements for licensing in the near future?
If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, this advanced program is designed for you!
Advancing your knowledge and skill, providing a deeper understanding of health, dis-ease, wellness, and the human body, as it pertains to the practice of Reflexology; this is our passion!
This course provides you with a more broad and deeper study of the body systems, associated pathologies and thorough working knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the lower leg and foot. The first three modules are led by Rudy Scarfalloto DC, anatomy and physiology instructor since the 1980s, nutritionist and author. Dr. Rudy teaches with clarity and skill, applying auditory, visual and hands-on learning methods to ensure all students are learning with confidence.
By the completion of the third module, you are proficient and confident to communicate with other healthcare providers using standard anatomical terminology!
The fourth module dives into the business of successful Reflexology practices, planning, and documentation skills. Rayann Larsen, President of (GRO) Georgia Reflexology Organization and Heal Center graduate, will lead you through a fun, dynamic, and up-to-date business learning experience. From business structures, practice setup, to effective marketing, networking and developing a referral base, Rayann is a unique asset having both corporate, non-for profit, and entrepreneurial business experience and successful Reflexology practices in medical and wellness settings.
For the fifth module, and final weekend, Roz Zollinger guides you through her BodySystems method of Hand Reflexology and integrating feet and hands sessions. After four weekends of intensive learning and growth, this experience with Roz is scheduled as the final module for good reason!
Upon completion, in May of 2021 you will be celebrated and awarded certificates of Achievement and successful completion in Advanced Reflexology!
Congrats! You have entered the final steps in your journey to becoming a Nationally Certified Reflexologist.
This course complies with the standards of the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB). The ARCB national educational standard for Reflexology requires 110 class hours covering specific subjects and must include 30 documented sessions.
Once the required numbers of class hours have been completed, students may register with the ARCB to request the study guide and schedule a testing date.
The prerequisite for this course is the successful completion of our 48-hour Reflexology Foundation Course and the 10 clinical documented sessions completed during the course. Together with 60 class hours provided by the Advanced Reflexology Course, you will have completed 110+ class hours, therefore meeting the ARCB requirement.
* Please contact us if you have completed reflexology training by another provider and would like to consider attending this Advanced Course.
MODULE 1 | Sat-Sun, January 9-10, 2021
- Overview of Anatomy: Anatomical terminology
- Overview of Physiology
- Levels of Organization
- The Integumentary System (skin)
- Skeletal System; bones & joints, with special emphasis on the bones of the leg and foot
- Review for test given at beginning of Module 3
MODULE 2 | Sat-Sun, February 20-21, 2021
- Testing on material from Module I
- The Muscular System with special emphasis of the muscles in the leg and foot
- The Nervous System, as it relates to the leg and foot. Reflexes.
- Overview of the Circulatory and Vascular System around the body and as it relates to leg and foot.
- Review study guide
MODULE 3 | Sat – Sun, March 13-14, 2021
- Testing on material from Module II
- Digestive System overview with some nutrition for the therapist
- Respiratory System, Overview and review of the Urinary, Endocrine systems
- More in-depth pathologies which include: Muscular Skeletal & Neurological conditions;
- Visceral conditions which include: Circulatory disorders, Digestive pathologies, Respiratory, Urinary, Endocrine and Skin pathologies.
- Review study guide
MODULE 4 | Sat – Sun, April 10-11, 2021
- Testing on material from Module III
- Reflexology theory, focusing on helper areas and specific health issues
- Advanced techniques and protocols
- Ethics and boundaries
- Documentation and the use of anatomical terminology
MODULE 5 | Sat-Sun, May 15-16, 2021
Hand Reflexology: The practice and protocol based on the BodySystems Method of Hand Reflexology
- Study of the basic structure and physiology of the hand and wrist.
- Common problems of the hand and wrist, eg. Carpal Tunnel and more.
- Proficiency in the BodySystems Method of Hand Reflexology
- Self help techniques
- Systematic protocol of Hand Reflexology, and how to combine the routine with foot reflexology
- Closing ceremony and completion!
1. Pay in Full by January 3, 2021:$1195 (Save $55), thereafter $1250
2. Register with deposit: $250, and agree to the following installment plan:
250 deposit and 3 scheduled payments of $350. (Installments option fee: $50)
- First Installment: 1 month after registration.
- Second Installment: 2 months after registration.
- Third Installment: 3 months after registration.
2021 Class Dates
10:00AM – 5:00PM
*Dates may be prone to changing
Q: Have you previously attended the Hand Reflexology Class (the 5th module of this course)?
A: We suggest you use this opportunity to refresh and refine your Hand Reflexology skills. Alternatively, you may request a $175 credit. Being the final module ending with receiving Certificates, we encourage you to join us at the end of class.
* When registering by deposit payment you are agreeing to have the scheduled installments automatically charged to your credit/debit card used at registration, securely saved on our processor’s system, on dates as described or thereafter.
You may update your credit/debit card at any time.
If you need to discuss an alternate payment schedule please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All payments are subject to our payment and refund policy. In the event the course is canceled, all payments will be refunded in full.
Registration deposit is non-refundable on or after January 5, 2021. Refunds are subject to general refund policies. Please contact us for clarification, if needed.
Roz Zollinger has an international reputation for her therapeutic work and instruction in Reflexology and Aromatherapy, and has 28 years’ experience in the practice and teaching of these modalities.
Roz qualified in Reflexology in 1983 through the South African Institute of Reflexology in Johannesburg, and in 1984 trained in Aromatherapy with the Institute of Clinical Aromatherapy in London. She subsequently pursued advanced Aromatherapy studies with the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy in California, and has taken the International Training Program in Essential Oils at Purdue University in Indiana, USA.
In 1992 Roz founded the Heal Center, Atlanta, which has since gained a national reputation for its class and course offerings.
Roz teaches various courses and workshops at the Heal Center and lectures at regional and national conferences. She has developed the BodySystems Method of Reflexology and Aromatherapy, which stresses the interaction of all bodily systems and addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of the individual.
Roz is co-founder of the Georgia Reflexology Organization and is a regional director for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).
Rudy Scarfalloto DC
Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto brings over thirty-seven years of experience to his work as a health professional and teacher, including thirty one years as a chiropractor. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree at Life College in 1984, and has been in private practice since specializing in gentle chiropractic for the relief of chronic pain, stiffness, headaches and rehabilitation from auto accidents, athletic and work related injuries. He also helps individuals experiencing such internal conditions as asthma, allergies, indigestion, blood sugar issues, menstrual difficulties and high blood pressure.
Rudy teaches with wonderful clarity and skill, always taking time to ensure each student understands the information and hands-on techniques.
Dr. Rudy’s has published six books: The Dance of Opposites, Cultivating Inner Harmony, The Edge of Time, Nutrition for Massage Therapists, and What Should I Eat I – II?
Learn more about Rudy at www.drrudy.net
Rayann is a nationally board-certified reflexologist with the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB) and has been practicing since 2017. While she may be relatively new to the world of reflexology and holistic healing, she has jumped in fully and loves the practice and her fellow Reflexologists. Rayann runs a full-time practice in Roswell and loves seeing clients in all stages of life. She is also the current President of the Georgia Reflexology Organization. Prior to becoming a reflexologist, Rayann spent 25 years in the corporate world, as an executive specializing in operations, as well as, owner of two other businesses. Rayann believes that anyone can start and run a successful reflexology practice as long as they believe in and commit to themselves. She is so excited to teach you tips and tricks from almost 30 years in business.
You can learn more about Rayann at www.rayannlarsenreflexology.com
The Heal Center’s classes and programs are not state-accredited vocational training or intended for career purposes. They are designed for avocational interests or personal enrichment, only.