All refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee. Refunds greater than $300, a 3.5% processing fee will be applied.
No refunds within 2 weeks of class. If there is a documented emergency, you may transfer to another class, if available. Please see the class page in question for specific policies.
Many classes involve a non-refundable deposit as noted on the class page. The deposit amount of a class having been paid in full remains non-refundable.
Class deposits are refundable according to the guidelines below. Please be aware of classes that include non-refundable deposits, where noted in the detail of each class page description.
- Cancels more than 30 days prior to the first day of class, tuition may be refunded in full. (see refund processing fee)
- Cancels with less than 30 days notice, the deposit amount specific to that class becomes non-refundable.
- Cancels within 14 days of class no refund can be given.
- If the Heal Center cancels a class for any reason, all tuition and deposits paid will be refunded without fees or you may choose to receive credit toward a future class by the Heal Center.
By paying a deposit on a class you give consent to the Heal Center to charge the remaining balance due on or after the due date listed or otherwise agreed upon, using your method of payment at checkout.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. You may update your payment method at anytime by accessing your account from our website or calling us at 404.303.0007.
Late Payments & Account Balance
By paying a registration deposit you are providing consent to the Heal Center to charge the remaining balance due on or after the due date listed or otherwise agreed upon, using your method of payment at checkout.
Late payments may access fees (see below). See the particular class page for any listed additional information.
Continuing Education (CE) classes must be paid in full one business day before the start of class. CE Transcripts will be withheld until balance is settled.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns. You may update your payment method at anytime by accessing your account from our website or calling 404.303.0007.
Payment Late Fees:
30 days: 3%
60 days: 5%
90 days: 10%
Q & A
Q: How do I check my account balance & make payments?
- Call us: 404.303.0007
- Use the online account system:
Check your account balance: <LINK>
My Account info
My Info —> Account —> Account Balance
Make a payment:
Payments —> Account Payments —> Select amount to pay