What Should I Eat?
May 19 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$40
Join Rudy Scarfalloto D.C. for a morning of fun, food and learning as he shares his simple guidelines for restoring and enhancing health with food, as described in his two books:
This 4-hour class will include:
- How to achieve steady energy, throughout the day
- How to achieve safe and effective weight loss
- How to awaken your natural capacity to eat instinctively
- How to use everyday foods to help resolve specific health challenges
- Demo on how to prepare healthy fast-food
- Healthy and delicious snacks and refreshments
- Lastly, A raffle for free gifts and health services from the Heal Center practitioners.
When: May 19. 9am – 1pm
Where: Heal Center. 270 Carpenter Dr. 30328. (Suite 505)
Early registration by May 4: $50
Registration after May 4 and at the door: $60
Couples and groups: $40 per person
For additional information, please contact Dr. Rudy at email@example.com or 678-896-2992.