The Green Summit 2019
April 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us for an evening of Networking & Learning!
3 Specialist · 3 topics
- Skin Wellness & the Environment
- Self-care with Aromatherapy
- Retirement Income Planning
Skin & Aging: Environmental & Toxicological Influences
Dr. Erin Madigan-Fleck NMD. Naturopathic Physician. Esthetic & Scientific Educator. Writer, Lecturer & Researcher
- Overview of exposures to environmental chemicals, potentials of sun damage, and chemicals found in everyday personal care, beauty products and cosmetics.
Back to Nature
Roz Zollinger – Certified Aromatherapist, Reflexologist, Educator
- Using Aromatherapy to enhance sleep, relieve stress and anxiety.
- Exploring essential oils learning easy, safe, and practical methods for self-care.
- Learn safe & effective solutions for more restful sleep, relieving headaches, pain, depression, anxiety, and focus issues.
Planning for Three Biggest Risks in Retirement
Junko Horvath CFP®, CeFT®, CEO
- Have you ever asked yourself…What’s My Income?
- Knowing your savings is not the same as knowing your income.
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm, doors open at 6pm
Complimentary Event – RSVP Required
- Limited Seating Available