Restorative Muscle Techniques – Lower Body
August 4 @ 10:00 am - August 5 @ 3:00 pm$250
Become more efficient in your massage practice using Restorative Muscle Techniques. Learn quick and easy to use muscle balancing techniques during this two day event.
Restorative Muscle Techniques was developed to create a deeper understanding of physical imbalances in the body and how to provide uncomplicated corrections.
Throughout Restorative Muscle Techniques training, you will learn and understand how to gently and simply restore muscle balance, whether not firing properly or responding in excess, bringing the body into balance.
You will learn:
• New method to assess the physical body.
• Palpations skills used to determine imbalances in muscles.
• Three techniques to activate muscles, providing balance and harmony.
• How to incorporate this modality seamlessly into your current practice.
August 4-5, 2018
Saturday 10am – 7pm
Sunday 10am – 3pm
- Pay in Full $250 or $95 deposit
- Register for two (2) of Ann Pauley’s classes: $395 (save $105)
12 CE Hands-on approved by NCBTMB 451383-10
How to register:
- Log in (or create an account)
- Select Register Now for this class only or select the Two Class Package.
- If you purchase the Two Class Package please contact us to let us know in which classes you would like to be registered. (Ph: 404.303.0007)
- Submit your payment.
- If paying by deposit, please be sure to make payments until your balance owed is paid, no later than October 10. Transcripts will be released once balance is paid.
Meet your instructor:
Ann Pauley graduated from the Academy of Somatic Healing Arts (ASHA) as a Massage Therapist with certificates in Sports Therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy, and Swedish massage. She has studied Postural Balancing in depth as a massage therapist and has worked with several chiropractors during her many years of experience. Ann is an experienced Sports Massage instructor, former Department Head at ASHA and a certified Life Coach. She is also a yoga instructor and has an intensive meditation practice.