Reflexology for Plantar Fasciitis
June 16 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm$185
Have you or someone you know experienced what would be described as a burning, stabbing, or aching pain on the sole or heel of the foot? Does it hurt especially when one first gets up in the morning or after sitting for a long period of time? Have you tried everything and it just doesn’t seem to get better?
If you are a therapist, have you worked and worked on the feet and found that while some get better quickly others don’t?
In most cases, Plantar Fasciitis does not require surgery or invasive procedures to stop pain and reverse damage. Conservative treatments are usually all that is required. However, every person’s body responds to Plantar Fasciitis treatment differently and recovery times may vary, sometimes as short as two weeks or up to five months.
Now, why am I telling you all this? Because I developed the worst Plantar Fasciitis you could possibly imagine and I followed the simple process we have taught our advanced level Reflexology students at the International Institute of Reflexology over the years. While it helped relieve a couple of areas of pain on the sole of my foot, it didn’t ‘fix’ all of it. Through research and working with my doctor and a podiatrist, I figured out that it would take a multi-pronged approach and ‘heeled’ myself, as well as, many of my clients that had been stubborn cases! –Bobbi Warren
What you will learn:
- How to determine what ‘type’ of Plantar Fasciitis your client has by where the pain is located.
- How to set up treatment plans
- Learn which muscles in the foot and legs may be the root of the problem and appropriate treatments for them.
- Learn the latest in foot taping, ‘kinesio taping’.
- Learn which Reflex areas on the feet assist in the healing of Plantar Fasciitis and how to work those areas.
- Learn how to work with Reflexology ‘tools’.
- Exercises one can do at home to help one of the underlying ’causes’ of Plantar Fasciitis.
- As a “health consumer”, the more you and your clients know about the body, why things happen and how it can be helped naturally the better off everyone is.
First time in Atlanta! Join us with Bobbi & Muff Warren
Date: Friday, June 16. 2017
Time: 8:30am – 5:30pm, Lunch from 12:30-1:30pm
Tuition: $185 or attend both classes, 3-days: (Reflexology for Plantar Fasciitis (Fri.) and Reading of Feet (Sat. + Sun) for $450, a $30 Savings).
$15 material fee for Kinesio Taping paid at class.
*Registration is nonrefundable, however, you may transfer your registration to another individual for this event only.