Reading the Feet by Bobbi Warren
June 17 @ 8:30 am - June 18 @ 5:30 pm$295
What Your Feet Say About You
Reading the Feet is a fun, informative guide to foot reading. By examining the angles, shapes and textures of the entire foot – toes, nails, soles, skin, – you have a map to the personality and health of the individual. Learn the art of foot reading for fun, for therapy, for self-knowledge, or to understand family and friends.
When you learn how to read feet, you will:
- Find the emotions and thoughts that cause health challenges.
- See how thoughts – both positive or negative – shape your life.
- Realize how others see you.
- Uncover hidden truths about yourself.
This is all possible when you learn to read your own feet!
Date: June 17-18, 2017
- Saturday: Registration 8:00am – 8:30am
Workshop: 8.30am – 5.30pm *Lunch: 12.30-1.30pm
- Sunday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
3-days: (Reflexology for Plantar Fasciitis (Fri.) and Reading of Feet (Sat. + Sun) for $450, a $30 Savings).
$100 deposit for 2-day or 3-day class
*$15 material fee for Kinesio Taping in Plantar Fasciitis class to be paid at class.
*$100 non-refundable deposit required to register
* Registration is nonrefundable, however, you may transfer your registration to another individual for this event only.