- This event has passed.
Muscle Testing for body Therapists – Level I
May 19 @ 9:00 am - May 20 @ 1:00 pm$250
A 12 hr Hands on CE Seminar by Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto
This class will enhance your capacity to relieve pain and restore musculoskeletal function. You will learn how to test the major muscles of the body and, importantly, how to use muscle tests to locate hidden musculoskeletal problems. The class also includes powerful treatment points for pain relief and muscle balancing and relaxation.
Each muscle test will be demonstrated and then you will have the opportunity to practice each test. You will also learn how to integrate these techniques into your practice, whether your focus is clinical work or stress relief.
You will have the opportunity to review these techniques multiple times so that you will be ready to use them effectively in your practice the day after class. To support you in this goal, you will also receive prepared notes which will serve as an easy-to-use reference for your practice. These notes include the following:
- Large color photos of each muscle test
- Concise description of the test next to the photo
- Location of treatment points of each muscle
- Deepen your knowledge of the muscular system.
- Learn how to test the major muscles of the body.
- Learn how to use muscle testing to locate hidden Musculoskeletal problems.
- Learn reflex points for pain relief and muscle balancing.
- Learn how to integrate muscle testing into your Practice.
May 19-20, 2018
Saturday – 9am – 6pm
Sunday – 9am – 1pm
- $250 or $95 deposit
- Register for two (2) of Dr. Rudy’s CE Seminars: $395 (saves $105)
- Register for three (3) of Dr. Rudy’s CE Seminars: $550 (saves $200)
12 CE Hands-on approved by NCBTMB 451383-10
How to register:
- Log in (or create an account)
- Select Register Now for this class only or the class package you desire.
- If you purchase a class package please contact us to let us know in which classes you would like to be registered.
- Submit your payment.
- If paying by deposit only, please be sure to make future payments until your balance owed is paid, no later than June 19, 2018.
Meet your instructor
Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto brings over thirty-seven years of experience to his work as a health professional and teacher,
including thirty one years as a chiropractor. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree at Life College in 1984, and has been in private practice since. He specializes in gentle chiropractic for the relief of chronic pain, stiffness, headaches and rehabilitation from auto accidents, athletic and work related injuries. He also helps individuals experiencing such internal conditions as asthma, allergies, indigestion, blood sugar issues, menstrual difficulties and high blood pressure.
Dr. Rudy’s published books: The Dance of Opposites, Cultivating Inner Harmony, The Edge of Time, Nutrition for Massage Therapists, and What Should I Eat?
He also teaches classes based on this writing, as well as seminars for massage therapists and other body workers, called Muscle Testing for Body Therapists and Nutrition for Body Therapists.