Hand Reflexology Workshop
May 4, 2019 @ 10:00 am - May 5, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$225
Based on the Zollinger BodySystems Method of Reflexology
A comprehensive weekend seminar designed to offer the student:
- Study of the basic structure and physiology of the hand and wrist.
- Common problems of the hand and wrist, eg. Carpal Tunnel and more.
- Proficiency in the “BodySystems” approach to Hand Reflexology
- Self help techniques
- Students will learn a systematic protocol of Hand Reflexology, and how to combine the routine with the work on the feet.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the completion of the seminar
Saturday – Sunday, May 4-5.
10am – 5pm Both days
Tuition & Registration Options
- Pay in Full by April 15th: $225 or $95 deposit
- Pay in Full after April 15th:$250 or $95 deposit
- Pay remaining balance by May 1st online or call us. Ph: 404.303.0007
- Repeat Class: $125
Massage Therapists: 12CE hours by NCBTMB #451383-10. While this class is NCBTMB approved and accepted towards your National Board Certification, it is not currently accepted by the Georgia Massage Therapy Board for your Georgia renewal requirements.
How to register:
- Log in (or create an account)
- Scroll down to find the class, Select Sign Up Now!
- Submit your payment.
- If paying by deposit only, please be sure to make payments until your balance owed is paid, no later than May 1st. Certificate and transcripts will be released once balance is paid.
I discovered the Heal Center in 2006 and then completed the certification course in reflexology. Since then, I have returned for various other courses including aromatherapy, chakra movement, hand reflexology, maternity reflexology, and reading the feet. Once you experience the Heal Center, it is difficult to stay away for very long! Debbie B. 4/2013
Meet Your Instructor
Roz Zollinger has an international reputation for her therapeutic work and instruction in Reflexology and Aromatherapy, and has over 25 years experience in the practice and teaching of these modalities.
Roz qualified in Reflexology in 1983 through the South African Institute of Reflexology in Johannesburg, and in 1984 trained in Aromatherapy with the Institute of Clinical Aromatherapy in London. She subsequently pursued advanced Aromatherapy studies with the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy in California, and has taken the International Training Program in Essential Oils at Purdue University in Indiana, USA.