Clinical Assessment for Massage Therapists
November 9 @ 9:00 am - November 10 @ 1:00 pm$250
A 12 hour CE seminar to enhance your assessment skills necessary in a clinical practice.
In this class you will learn, practice, and review assessment skills to enhance your treatments and client outcomes. Incorporating assessment in your sessions to help guide your treatment approach can have a tremendous impact on positive outcomes and the effectiveness of your work. Distinguish yourself as a massage therapist with the knowledge to properly assess, follow treatment plans, and communicate with your clients and colleagues on a clinical level. Your clients will benefit as will your practice!
The assessment procedures we will be addressing are as follows:
- Postural analysis
- Range of motion
- Spinal palpation
Specific Assessment for
Herniated discs - Sciatica - Shoulder injuries
Thoracic outlet syndrome - Carpal tunnel syndrome - Knee injuries
Each of the procedures listed above will be demonstrated, learned and practiced with time to discuss questions.
In addition, we will cover:
- The basics of muscle testing
- How to integrate assessment skills into your own practices
We will have enough review of the more elaborate assessment procedures to allow you to become proficient, so you may feel confident about using them in your practice.
You will also receive prepared notes that serve as an easy-to-use reference for clinical practice.
- November 9-10, 2019
- Saturday: 9am - 6pm
- Sunday: 9am - 1pm
- $250 in full
- $95 deposit, balance due by November 1st.
- Register for two (2) of Dr. Rudy’s CE Seminars: $400 (saves $50)
- Register for three (3) of Dr. Rudy’s CE Seminars: $550 (saves $125)
- 12 CE Hands-on approved by NCBTMB 451383-10
How to register:
- Click 'Register Now' above and follow prompts.
- or Call us: 404.303.0007
* If purchasing a class package please contact us to let us know in which classes you would like to be registered.
- If paying by deposit only, you must be paid in full by the day before class begins.
- Deposit payments are non-refundable within 2 weeks of class.
- See Refund Policy
* Transcripts will only be released once balance is paid *
Meet your Instructor
Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto brings over thirty-seven years of experience to his work as a health professional and teacher, including thirty one years as a chiropractor. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree at Life College in 1984, and has been in private practice since. He specializes in gentle chiropractic for the relief of chronic pain, stiffness, headaches and rehabilitation from auto accidents, athletic and work related injuries. He also helps individuals experiencing such internal conditions as asthma, allergies, indigestion, blood sugar issues, menstrual difficulties and high blood pressure.
Dr. Rudy’s published books: The Dance of Opposites, Cultivating Inner Harmony, The Edge of Time, Nutrition for Massage Therapists, and What Should I Eat?
He also teaches classes based on this writing, as well as seminars for massage therapists and other body workers, called Muscle Testing for Body Therapists and Nutrition for Body Therapists.