- This event has passed.
Balancing the Chakras with Essential oils and Colors
October 29, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$149
Sunday, October 29th. 10am – 5pm
Intended for anyone interested in the healing arts, serving others and self care – this workshop is for you!
Roz and Michal have been friends, soul-sisters, and colleagues since 2001! Together they share over 50 years of combined healing experience! They are collaborating, creating a holistic healing and learning experience during this workshop.
Roz will share her love of Aromatherapy, its profound effects and healing through:
- Sharing experiences from her personal journey using Aromatherapy both at home and in practice setting
- Explaining and demystifying many wonderful applications of Aromatherapy in your daily life, spiritual practices and more.
- Learning through a hands-on experience with specific essential oils and blends within a visualization & mindfulness exercise.
Michal will share her love of Chakras, colors and healing through:
- Presenting the Chakra System and how it creates well-being
- Explaining the energy filed and how it can be cleared and purified
- Diving deep into the world of color, offering fun ways to activate your Chakras and add color to your daily life for harmony, balance and healing.
Roz Zollinger founded the Heal Center in 1992. It has since gained a national reputation for its therapeutic services and instruction. The center currently has nine practitioners and offers a full range of natural therapies.
Roz teaches courses and workshops at the Heal Center and lectures at regional and national conferences. She developed the BodySystems Methods of Reflexology and Aromatherapy, which stresses the interaction of all bodily systems and addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of the individual.
Michal Spiegelman is an Energy Expert, Life-Change Mentor, Intuitive, Michal emboldens people to create a turning point and become free, light & fulfilled.
Michal is a Professional Life-Coach, Certified Reiki Master Teacher, Social Worker, and the founder of Balanced Moments. Having studied in Israel, Germany, England, and the US, Michal brings years of experience working with Color-Healing, Chakra-Balancing, Guided Imagery, and Meditation into her teachings of Reiki and her work as a mentor and a guide.