Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
April 5 @ 9:00 am - April 7 @ 5:00 pm$450
One short course. . . long-lasting results for you!
A revolutionary map with practical results! Transform your view of myofascial anatomy and expand your ability to assess postural and movement patterns, and to create lasting fascial change with your hands.
In this exciting course you will learn about the myofascial tissue and its many roles in the body. You will begin to appreciate how the body incorporates the Anatomy Train Lines to create easy and graceful movement – provided they are in some form of balance and harmony; restriction or weakness in one section can have many compensatory effects elsewhere.
This workshop will show you how that happens, how to trace the lines of strain and, most importantly, how you can develop strategies to deal with them.
This is the first workshop to combine Anatomy Trains theory alongside structural and functional anatomy and analysis, blending together the concepts of tensegrity with elastic recoil for movement efficiency.
- Get the latest information on fascia, muscle, and movement
- Be able to identify the 12 myofascial meridians and their link to human growth, development, perception and consciousness
- Accurately “BodyRead” posture and movement; assess your clients in a new way
- Gain effective myofascial and movement strategies
- Develop treatment strategies specific to your clients’ structural and functional patterns
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function courses give you new techniques to transform structure by reaching deeper issues in the tissues.
Anatomy Trains in Structure & Function is suitable for Manual Therapists, it also serves as the prerequisite to the ATSI Certification Program.
Class Dates: April 5-7, 2019
Times: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Credit Hours: 21 CEs NCBTMB
Tuition: $450 if registered before March 8, 2019, $500 thereafter
Contact Becky or Francesca: 888-546-3747 toll free or 207-563-7121 alt
Download flyer for this class: ATSF Flier 4.6.18