Reiki Training Master Level
April 18 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Reiki Master Certification Training
Reiki Master training Atlanta Classes are taught by Michal Spiegelman, Reiki Master, Balance Expert and the founder of Balance Moments.
Michal attuned hundreds of people to Reiki so they can tap into this powerful energy and benefit themselves and others.
Becoming a Reiki Master is an empowering process of self-development, the final step in your Reiki Training. Reiki Level 2 practitioners can benefit from completing the training whether or not they plan to teach.
Our focus when teaching the Master Level is to provide our students with knowledge, skills and an increased level of vibration to deepen their connection and understanding of Reiki.
- Learning and practicing the Master Technique.
- The Reiki Master Attunement Process which allows you to tap into the Master Level energetic vibration.
- Meditation Practice (Reiki Meditation and Goal Manifesting Meditation).
- Learning and practicing other modalities to expand your healing skills.
- Learning and practicing the Attunement Processes for each level, so you can attune other people to Reiki.
- Hands-on guided practice of a full treatment, integrating all modalities that have been presented.
- The basics of teaching Reiki
- Developing your Reiki Business.
- Learning how to integrate Reiki fully into your family and personal life.
- Michal’s comprehensive Reiki Teaching Manual for all levels.
The Reiki Master Certification Training is open to our Level 2 graduates. If you have taken your Levels 1 & 2 training with another teacher, please contact us to schedule a private meeting so we can see if we’re a good fit and to help you prepare for the class.
Class Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020
Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Payment Option One: $675 Paid In Full
- Payment plan available.