Massage Protocols for Chronic Pain
August 21 @ 9:00 am - August 22 @ 1:00 pm$95 – $225
Date: August 21-22, 2021
Tuition: $225 until Aug. 7. $250 after.
Instructor: Rudy Scarfalloto DCCEU: 12 hands-on
Enhance your capacity to eliminate or reduce chronic pain.
Why This Class?
- Pain is what motivates most individuals to seek health care.
- Most of the money spent on health care is for pain relief.
- Most of the money spent on pain relief is for chronic pain. In contract, massage for stress reduction, though very beneficial, is considered “discretionary spending.”
- Therefore, the most effective way to develop a thriving massage practice is to enhance your capacity to reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
Topics Covered in Class
- Causes of Chronic Pain
- Stress and Chronic Pain • Dietary Stressors and Pain
- Food for Pain Relief
- Principles of Treatment
- Techniques for Specific Regions
- Kinesiology Tape for Chronic Pain
- Home Care
- Educating Your Clients
|August 21 - 22, 2021|
|Day 1: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Day 2: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Heal Center, Suite 505. 5th Floor.|
$225 by August 7. $250 thereafter.
Class packages available!
|No refund provided within 2 weeks of class. All refunds are subject to a $10 minimum processing fee. See policy page for further information.|
Class Package Offers
• Register for two (2) of Dr. Rudy’s CE Seminars: $400 (saves $50)
• Register for three (3) of Dr. Rudy’s CE Seminars: $550 (saves $125)
Rudy Scarfalloto DC
Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto brings over thirty-seven years of experience to his work as a health professional and teacher, including thirty-one years as a chiropractor. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree at Life College in 1984 and has been in private practice since. He specializes in gentle chiropractic for the relief of chronic pain, stiffness, headaches, and rehabilitation from auto accidents, athletic and work-related injuries. He also helps individuals experiencing such internal conditions as asthma, allergies, indigestion, blood sugar issues, menstrual difficulties, and high blood pressure.
Dr. Rudy’s published books: The Dance of Opposites, Cultivating Inner Harmony, The Edge of Time, Nutrition for Massage Therapists, and What Should I Eat?
He also teaches classes based on this writing, as well as seminars for massage therapists and other bodyworkers, called Muscle Testing for Body Therapists and Nutrition for Body Therapists.