- This class has passed.
Hand Reflexology Workshop
August 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - August 2, 2020 @ 5:00 pmFree
Based on the Zollinger BodySystems Method of Reflexology
A comprehensive weekend seminar designed to offer the student:
- Study of the basic structure and physiology of the hand and wrist.
- Common problems of the hand and wrist, eg. Carpal Tunnel and more.
- Proficiency in the BodySystems Method of Hand Reflexology
- Self-help techniques
- Students will learn a systematic protocol of Hand Reflexology, and how to combine the routine with the work on the feet.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the completion of the seminar
August 1 – 2, 2020 (Saturday-Sunday)
10am – 5pm Both days
Tuition & Registration Options
- Pay in Full by July 18: $225 or $95 deposit to lock in price.
- Pay in Full after July 18:$250 or $95 deposit (balance of $155)
- Pay remaining balance by July 25, 2020.
- Repeat the Class: $125
Massage Therapists: 12CE hours by NCBTMB #451383-10. While this class is NCBTMB approved and accepted towards your National Board Certification, it may not be accepted by the Georgia Massage Therapy Board for your Georgia renewal requirements as of 4/2019.
I discovered the Heal Center in 2006 and then completed the certification course in reflexology. Since then, I have returned for various other courses including aromatherapy, chakra movement, hand reflexology, maternity reflexology, and reading the feet. Once you experience the Heal Center, it is difficult to stay away for very long! Debbie B.
Meet Your Instructor
Roz Zollinger has an international reputation for her therapeutic work and instruction in Reflexology and Aromatherapy, and has over 25 years experience in the practice and teaching of these modalities.
Roz qualified in Reflexology in 1983 through the South African Institute of Reflexology in Johannesburg, and in 1984 trained in Aromatherapy with the Institute of Clinical Aromatherapy in London. She subsequently pursued advanced Aromatherapy studies with the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy in California, and has taken the International Training Program in Essential Oils at Purdue University in Indiana, USA.