- This class has passed.
Massage Protocols for Chronic Pain
April 15 - April 16$125.00 – $250.00
Date: April 15-16, 2023. (Saturday – Sunday)
Day 1: 9am – 6pm | Day 2: 9am – 1pm
Instructor: Rudy Scarfalloto DCCEU: 12 hands-on
Enhance your capacity to eliminate or reduce chronic pain.
Why This Class?
- Pain is what motivates most individuals to seek health care.
- Most of the money spent on health care is for pain relief.
- Most of the money spent on pain relief is for chronic pain. In contrast, massage for stress reduction, though very beneficial, is considered “discretionary spending.”
- Therefore, the most effective way to develop a thriving massage practice is to enhance your capacity to reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
Topics Covered in Class
- Causes of Chronic Pain
- Stress and Chronic Pain
- Dietary Stressors and Pain
- Food choices for Pain Relief
- Principles of Treatment
- Techniques for Specific Body Regions
- New! Kinesiology Taping for Chronic Pain
- Home Care for Clients
- Educating Your Clients
You will receive prepared notes that serve as an easy-to-use reference for your practice.
|April 15-16, 2023.|
|Day 1: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Day 2: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Heal Center (5th Floor)
270 Carpenter Dr. Ste 505
Atlanta, GA 30328
12 CEU hands-on
Florida Board of Massage Therapy approved CE.
|Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto|
$125 Deposit - Invoice will be emailed the week prior to class
Class packages available!
|No refund provided within 2 weeks of class. All refunds are subject to a $10 minimum processing fee. See policy page for further information.|
Email: [email protected]
Class Package Offers
Register for two (24 CEU) of Dr. Scarfalloto’s classes: $450 (saves up to $100)
* Please register by purchasing registration deposits for each class. An invoice will be emailed for the remaining balance.
Rudy Scarfalloto DC
Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto brings over thirty-seven years of experience to his work as a health professional and teacher, including thirty-one years as a chiropractor. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree at Life College in 1984 and has been in private practice since. He specializes in gentle chiropractic for the relief of chronic pain, stiffness, headaches, and rehabilitation from auto accidents, athletic and work-related injuries. He also helps individuals experiencing such internal conditions as asthma, allergies, indigestion, blood sugar issues, menstrual difficulties, and high blood pressure.
Dr. Rudy’s published books: The Dance of Opposites, Cultivating Inner Harmony, The Edge of Time, Nutrition for Massage Therapists, and What Should I Eat?
He also teaches classes based on this writing, as well as seminars for massage therapists and other bodyworkers, called Muscle Testing for Body Therapists and Nutrition for Body Therapists.