- This class has passed.
Aromatherapy for Reflexologists
April 13 @ 6:30 pm - May 4 @ 9:30 pm$95.00 – $350.00
Date: Wednesday evenings (6:30pm – 9:30pm)
April 13, 20, 27, & May 4.
Cost: $325 before March 29, $350 after.
1 Seat remaining!
Instructor: Roz Zollinger
CEU: 12 hours ARCB (not for LMTs)
Engage your client's senses and greater healing potential.
Lesson 1| April 13
- What is Aromatherapy
- Utilizing Aromatherapy in your Practice
- Standards of use and Safety
- Toxicity and contraindications
- 10 Essential Oils for Reflexology
Lesson 2 | April 20
- 10 EO, continued
- Carrier oils, lotions, gels and sprays
- Blending guidelines
- Blending for Foot Conditions
- Hands-on: Blending – Case studies
Lesson 3 | April 27
- Review client blends / Q&A
- EO pricing basics
- Blends for the body systems
- In-class blending practice
Lesson 4 | May 4
- Review concepts and blends / Q&A
- Practice sessions using blends
- Client questionnaire
- Working with the blend
- Final review and Q&A
Aromatherapy is a powerful addition to the practice of Reflexology
You will receive:
- Class Manual
- AromaBlends® starter pack of 2 blends.
Required for class:
- Bring your own supplies or purchase the available class kit:
- 10 essential oils, 5ml each (see list)
- 2 bottles, 1oz
- Jojoba oil, 1oz
- Shea butter, 1oz
Essential Oil Supply List
- Juniper berry
- Sweet orange
- Tea Tree
The class kits are available for purchase for $100, supplied by Marge Clark of Nature’s Gift, a longtime trusted supplier of high quality EO.