Advanced Palpation for Massage Therapists: Exploring Muscles, Tendons, and Other Soft Tissues
August 20 @ 9:00 am - August 21 @ 1:00 pm$95.00 – $225.00
Date: August 20-21, 2022
Tuition: $225 by Aug. 6, $250 after
Instructor: Rudy Scarfalloto DCCEU: 12 hands-on
Be the master of your domain by fine-tuning your clinical knowledge of musculoskeletal anatomy, enhancing your palpation skills and confidence in working clinically.
Topics Covered in Class
- Palpation of clinically important bony landmarks, joints and ligaments.
- Developing tactile discernment – the ability to confidently feel the difference between skin, fatty tissue, deep fascia, muscle, tendon and bone.
- Discerning normal and pathological variations in a given tissue.
- Fast and effective treatments for common painful conditions.
- Educating Your Clients
You will receive prepared notes that serve as an easy-to-use reference for your practice.
|August 20 - 21, 2022|
|Day 1: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Day 2: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
270 Carpenter Dr. Suite 505
Atlanta, GA 30328
|Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto|
$225 by August 6. $250 thereafter.
Class packages available
|No refund provided within 2 weeks of class. All refunds are subject to a $10 minimum processing fee. See policy page for further information.|
Class Package Offers
• Register for two (2) of Dr. Rudy’s CE Seminars: $400 (saves $50)
• Register for three (3) of Dr. Rudy’s CE Seminars: $550 (saves $125)
Rudy Scarfalloto DC
Dr. Rudy Scarfalloto brings over thirty-seven years of experience to his work as a health professional and teacher, including thirty-one years as a chiropractor. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree at Life College in 1984 and has been in private practice since. He specializes in gentle chiropractic for the relief of chronic pain, stiffness, headaches, and rehabilitation from auto accidents, athletic and work-related injuries. He also helps individuals experiencing such internal conditions as asthma, allergies, indigestion, blood sugar issues, menstrual difficulties, and high blood pressure.
Dr. Rudy’s published books: The Dance of Opposites, Cultivating Inner Harmony, The Edge of Time, Nutrition for Massage Therapists, and What Should I Eat?
He also teaches classes based on this writing, as well as seminars for massage therapists and other bodyworkers, called Muscle Testing for Body Therapists and Nutrition for Body Therapists.